katrinasargent

Friday, December 15, 2006

What I Learned in MCOM 225

In MCOM 225, I learned that I am horrible at things like journals and blogs. I lack the discipline to sit down and write things on a regular basis. Perhaps next time it is a requirement I will not fail so horribly. Other things I have learned are more important. The internet is no longer that magical being it used to be. I have at least a small appreciation for how it works now. The video editing process is also no longer foriegn. It was really very fun to learn and edit the videos. I also learned how to set up and do an interview with all the lighting and camera business. As a result of the partner podcast project, I also have quite extensive knowledge about traction sporting, an unexpected but still semi-useful bit of information.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home